When embarking on the journey towards excellence in healthcare, hiring the right Magnet Program Director (MPD) becomes a pivotal step for organizations aspiring for Magnet® Designation or a Magnet Hospital
The Services You May Need
- Comprehensive Magnet Journey Support: Full-spectrum support including structure and process development, DDCT® mentoring, document review and set-up, as well as site visit preparation with mock site visits.
- Readiness Assessment (Gap Analysis): Ground your planning and implementation with this comprehensive organizational assessment.
- Re-designation Vulnerabilities Assessment: Discover where you are in relation to the current ANCC Magnet requirements and uncover your vulnerabilities.
- Shared Governance Support: Create or enhance the infrastructure of your shared governance.
- Professional Practice Model Framework and Care Delivery System Design: Maximize staff engagement and their ability to articulate how it drives practice. Increase the impact of your care delivery model with a framework that supports your organization’s vision.
- Professional Advancement Programs (Clinical Ladders): Foster advanced professional nursing performance, excellence in nursing practice, and professional growth. Create a framework that benefits the individual and the organization.
- Peer Review and Feedback: Develop systems that enhance professional performance.
- Data Management to Drive Practice: Leverage nurse-sensitive data that is meaningful to those who can change practice—staff at the bedside.
- Magnet Program Director (MPD) Coaching/Mentoring: We support and mentor MPDs regardless of their level of experience. We also offer a virtual course, Facilitating the Journey to Excellence: Magnet® Program Director (MPD) Core Competencies.