October 5 is recognized as National Do Something Nice Day. Take a little time today to spread positivity and make someone smile. Even if you can’t see that smile under their mask, you will see it in their eyes and feel it in your heart.
Do Something Nice Day ideas:
- Text someone you appreciate and tell them.
- Give a nice compliment.
- Help someone with a task or chore.
- Give blood or donate to a charity.
- Pick up trash you see on the ground.
- Leave positive comments on social media.
- Do something nice for yourself!