- Clarify your values. Know what matters in your life and in your relationships. Know your purpose and what brings you joy. Make Choices that support your values and purpose.
- Be truthful to yourself. Know what hurts you and what heals you. Make healing choices.
- Identify actions that will bring healing and self-nurturing activities into your daily life. Take one action every day.
- Identify what brings you moments of peace. Make choices that promote peace in your life.
- Listen to the voices in your mind. If your voices are conveying negative or self-defeating messages, take actions and make choices to retrain the voices (thought patterns) into affirming and healing messages.
- Practice meditation and self-reflection.
- Answer the following questions:
a. What would you choose to do even if you were not being paid?
b. What can you stop doing?
- Nurture the physical health of your body through nourishment, exercise, rest and routine health monitoring.
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships with friends, family and colleagues.
- Integrate leisure activities and fun and humor into your lifestyle.
- Nurture your emotional and spiritual health through openness, reflection, and the support of important others.
- Practice kindness, compassion and forgiveness for yourself and others.
We look forward to the opportunity to bring the CHCM solutions to your organization.