August 10, 2023 – Virtual
This virtual summit will be a powerful, restorative gathering to build connection within the health care community and share key constructs for advancing a culture of belonging.
In this summit we will discuss:
- The business case for Relationship-Based Care (RBC) from the CNO perspective.
- The reason one major hospital has selected RBC to improve their patient experience.
- How Lee Health supported their teams in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, focusing on the three caring relationships embedded in an RBC culture.
- The positive effect patient experience has on employee engagement.
Speakers and Featured Organizations:
The leaders listed below will share their experiences and the creative strategies they have developed.
- Karen Grimley, PhD, RN, Chief Nurse Executive, UCLA Health
- Coy Smith, ND, RN, MSN, NEA-BC, FACHE, CPHQ, Associate Director for Patient Care Services, Nurse Executive, Corporal Michael J Crescenz VAMC
- Paige Dooley, MBA, MSN, RN, NE-BC, Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive, Community Hospital East
- Michelle Wallace, DNP, RN, TCRN, FACHE, NEA-BC – Chief Nursing Officer, Grady Health System
- Jennifer Higgins, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, System Chief Nursing Officer, Lee Health
- Michelle Brady, MSHAL, BSN, RN, Relationship-Based Care Director, MyMichigan Medical Center – Midland
Who Should Attend:
All healthcare workers working at the point of care and services or supporting those working at the point of care and services: healthcare leaders, educators, clinicians, safety/quality, human resources, and patient experience professionals.
We look forward to the opportunity to bring the CHCM solutions to your organization.