2017 International Relationship-Based Care Symposium
From Silos to Synergy: Showcasing Fierce Commitment to Extraordinary Care
June 19-23, 2017 – SAVE THE DATE!
Practicums and Gatherings
All scheduled CHCM public programs are listed below. New forms and letters are added as they become available. If you do not find information for the programs or dates you are interested in, contact us.
Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum
For an overview of the Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum, click here.
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
See Me As A Person 2 Day Workshop
Shared Governance Strategies That Work
To access recordings of archived Webinars, click here.
Relationship-Based Care – Advancing Patient Experience
April 21, 2017 12 PM Central
Presenters: Brett Long and Ann Petry
Successful health care leaders recognize that relationships are foundational to healing, patient experience and flourishing organizational cultures. In order to have thriving organizational environment we need to understand what ingredients go into meaningful relational connection.
We will discuss:
1. The benefit of recognizing 3 key relationships (relationship with self, co-worker & patient/family) as the path toward sustainable patient experience
2. The hidden power of attuning in the 3 key relationships
3. What organizations can do to shape structures and processes to better support people in attuning and relationship-building
This workshop is a primer for anyone who wants to meaningfully improve patient experience and staff engagement and wellbeing.
Relationship Based Care Webinar Series
Fri, May 5th and May 19th, 2017 12:00 PM Central
Presenters: Susan Wessel and Pam Schaid
Join us as we explore Relationship-Based Care as a means to improve a healthy organizational culture – one built on the power of relationships.
Paid participants attending the Relationship-Based Care Webinar Series are eligible to receive up to two contact hours of continuing education per session. Individual registration and group registration options are available.
Individual registrations start at $69 and discounts start at 5 participants. Purchase the entire series for $299. CE is provided.
First Line Leaders: What Everyone Should Know to Engage and Inspire a Great Team
We will share our best lessons, tools and insights from years of working with wildly successful people. This series will fast-track your knowledge and personal potential to bring amazingly positive, engaging leadership practices to your units, teams and departments.
Individual registrations start at $49 and discounts start at 5 participants. Purchase the entire series for $275. CE is provided.
Practicums & Other Events
Practicums, workshops, and other events will be listed for the following programs when scheduled. If you would like to schedule one of these events at your organization, contact us.
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) New Facilitator Practicum
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) Gatherings
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Facilitator Annual Gathering
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
- Relationship-Based Care (RBC) Leader Practicum
- See Me as a Person New Facilitator Practicum
- Shared Governance
- Cultures of Excellence
- Empowered Leadership for Relationship-Based Care
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO)
- Marie Manthey’s Day of Dialog for Nurse Managers
- Primary Nursing Practicum
- See Me as a Person
The registration forms found under each scheduled event contain pricing and date information. Please register online or print and complete the form and return it to Creative Health Care Management at:
Creative Health Care Management
6200 Baker Rd Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55346-1923
Participant letters contain program details including preparation, lodging, materials, flights, meals, and agenda. Program participants make their own hotel and flight arrangements. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader.
If you require further assistance, please call 800.728.7766 or 952.854.9015.