Join us for the five-day intensive practicum for Relationship Based Care (RBC) Leaders on February 24-28, 2020 in San Diego, CA. We believe it will be a significant and rewarding step in the successful leadership of RBC within your organization.
This course will provide RBC Leaders with the clarity and competence essential for assembling a collaborative team of change leaders. It is intended for a team of interdisciplinary leaders at all levels and staff who may be involved in implementation. An ideal participant team would include an executive leader, an operational leader, a manager, and a staff leader.
Both new and experienced RBC leaders will find that this program provides the direction needed to make RBC succeed. The curriculum provides opportunity for self-discovery and reflection, networking with leaders from other organizations, strengthened relationships within your own team, and inspiration about the journey ahead.
After attending the Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum you will be able to:
- Describe the value of a Relationship-Based Care culture in today’s cost-focused, outcomes-driven health care environment.
- Articulate how to integrate Relationship-Based Care into existing organizational priorities and strategies for excellence.
- Develop strategies designed to engage and inspire colleagues from point of care/service to the boardroom.
- Harness the power of Relationship-Based Care to provide an improved patient experience and superior clinical outcomes in your organization.
- Discuss the significance of three crucial relationships to the success of RBC: relationships with self (self-awareness), relationships with patients and families, and healthy team relationships.
- Identify innovative best practices for implementing and sustaining a Relationship-Based Care culture.
- Create an action plan for leading Relationship-Based Care day-to-da
$2,000 per person ($1,700 per person for teams of 5 or more)
Please Note: The registration deadline is 14 days prior to the first date of the event to ensure adequate event preparation (shipping of materials, room set-up and catering, etc.). Late registrations will be accepted, however, special requests (i.e. food, accommodations, etc.) are not guaranteed, and though we will do all we can, some event materials may not be available for late registrants.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Up to two weeks before the event start date, if you need to cancel, postpone or reschedule attendance, there will be a $50 administrative fee and you can re-register at your convenience. If cancelling your registration less than (2) weeks prior to the start date of the event, you will be charged 50% of the registration fee. There are no refunds for non-attendance.