Practicums, Workshops & Gatherings
All scheduled CHCM public programs are listed below. New forms and letters are added as they become available. If you do not find information for the programs or dates you are interested in, contact us.
Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum
August 3-7, 2015 - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
October 12-16 - Orlando, FL
For an overview of the Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum, click here.
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
September 15-18, 2015 - Minneapolis, MN
October 27-30, 2015 - Minneapolis, MN
January 18-21, 2016 - Minneapolis, MN
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Facilitator Gathering
November 10-13, 2015 - Minneapolis, MN
For more information about Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring, click here.
See Me as a Person Facilitator Gathering
July 14-16, 2015 - Champaign, IL
Leading an Empowered Organization
October 12-14, 2015 - Chicago, IL (Shared)
To access recordings of archived Webinars, click here.
2013 International Relationship-Based Care Symposium
For information about the 2013 Symposium, click here.
Practicums & Other Events
Practicums, workshops, and other events will be listed for the following programs when scheduled. If you would like to schedule one of these events at your organization, contact us.
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) New Facilitator Practicum
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) Gatherings
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Facilitator Annual Gathering
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
- Relationship-Based Care (RBC) Leader Practicum
- See Me as a Person New Facilitator Practicum
- Cultures of Excellence
- Empowered Leadership for Relationship-Based Care
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO)
- Marie Manthey's Day of Dialog for Nurse Managers
- Primary Nursing Practicum
- See Me as a Person
For more workshops and other programs, click here.
The registration forms found under each scheduled event contain pricing and date information. Please register online or print and complete the form and return it to Creative Health Care Management at:
Creative Health Care Management
5610 Rowland Road, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55343
Participant letters contain program details including preparation, lodging, materials, flights, meals, and agenda. Program participants make their own hotel and flight arrangements. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader.
If you require further assistance, please call 800.728.7766 or 952.854.9015.