Practicums, Workshops & Gatherings
All scheduled CHCM public programs are listed below. New forms and letters are added as they become available. If you do not find information for the programs or dates you are interested in, contact us.
The See Me as a Person Workshop New Facilitator Practicum
April 22-25, 2014 – Champaign/Urbana, IL
Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum
August 4-8, 2014 – Gettysburg, PA
October 20-24, 2014 – Phoenix, AZ
For an overview of the Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum, click here.
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
June 2-5, 2014 - Southbury, CT
September 9-12, 2014 – Minneapolis, MN
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Annual Gathering
November 11-14, 2014 – Minneapolis, MN
Accountability and Consequences: The Ultimate Formula for Leadership Success
April 25, 2014 - Noon to 1:00 p.m. CST
Presented by Donna Wright
WEBINAR: The Magnet® Imperative for Comprehensive Preceptor Programs
May 30, 2014
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. CST
To access recordings of archived Webinars, click here.
2013 International Relationship-Based Care Symposium
For information about the 2013 Symposium, click here.
Practicums & Other Events
Practicums, workshops, and other events will be listed for the following programs when scheduled. If you would like to schedule one of these events at your organization, contact us.
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) New Facilitator Practicum
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) Gatherings
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Facilitator Annual Gathering
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
- Relationship-Based Care (RBC) Leader Practicum
- See Me as a Person New Facilitator Practicum
- Cultures of Excellence
- Empowered Leadership for Relationship-Based Care
- Leadership at the Point of Care (LPC)
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO)
- Marie Manthey’s Day of Dialog for Nurse Managers
- Primary Nursing Practicum
- See Me as a Person
For more workshops and other programs, click here.
The registration forms found under each scheduled event contain pricing and date information. Please register online or print and complete the form and return it to Creative Health Care Management at:
Creative Health Care Management
5610 Rowland Road, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55343
Participant letters contain program details including preparation, lodging, materials, flights, meals, and agenda. Program participants make their own hotel and flight arrangements. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader.
If you require further assistance, please call 800.728.7766 or 952.854.9015.