Practicums, Workshops & Gatherings
All scheduled CHCM public programs are listed below. New forms and letters are added as they become available. If you do not find information for the programs or dates you are interested in, contact us.
2013 International Relationship-Based Care Symposium
September 10-13, 2013, Huron, OH
Relationship-Based Care Leader Practicum
June 10-14, 2013 – Northbrook, IL (Chicago, IL Area)
August 5-9, 2013 – Gettysburg, PA
October 21-25, 2013 – Northbrook, IL (Chicago, IL Area)
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring New Facilitator Practicum
September 24-27, 2013 – Minneapolis, MN
Registration Form & Pricing Details
Participant letter coming soon.
Re-Igniting the Spirit of Caring Annual Gathering
Practicums, workshops, and other events will be listed for the following programs when scheduled. If you would like to schedule one of these events at your organization, contact us.
- Cultures of Excellence Workshop
- Leadership at the Point of Care (LPC) New Facilitator Practicum
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) New Facilitator Practicum
- Leading an Empowered Organization (LEO) Workshops and Gatherings
- Primary Nursing Practicum
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) Facilitator Annual Gathering
- Reigniting the Spirit of Caring (RSC) New Facilitator Practicum
- Relationship-Based Care (RBC) Leader Practicum
- Therapeutic Relationship Workshop
- Therapeutic Relationship New Facilitator Practicum
Registration forms contain pricing and date information. Please register online or print and complete the form, then return it to Creative Health Care Management at:
Creative Health Care Management
5610 Rowland Road, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55343
Participant letters contain program details including preparation, lodging, materials, flights, meals, and agenda. Program participants make their own hotel and flight arrangements. You can find a list of recommended hotels here.
Note: Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader.
If you require further assistance, please call 800.728.7766 or 952.854.9015.
Mission Critical: The 3 Things You Need to Know to Assess Critical Thinking Competencies
June 21, 2013 – 12 PM CST
To access recordings of archived Webinars click here.